Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fresh goat-fish

Unsure why it took me so long to stumble on this gem of a place, but here I am. I'll probably be lurking around for a while with just how much is on these forums to look through, drool over, etc, etc.

Anyway, I guess the best way to describe me is if that intelligent old hermit on the mountain living alone was younger, good looking, and gay... you would probably get me. I don't like most of general society because of the lack open-minded, intelligent people in my area. As such I don't go out much, and do things like yoga and work out instead. I live fairly natural aside from a computer, doing yard work with old tools (such as chopping a tree with an axe rather than chainsaw), Washing dishes by hand, cooking from base ingredients, don't even own a television. I do love the futa though, in the fact that I enjoy breasts and the general female form, but love the cock more than anything even if I rarely, if ever, want to use my own. Granted I love the male form as well, just general healthy looking people is the best turn-on to me I guess.

Just stopping before I ramble on more... This sums me up fairly well though, glad to be here, and try not to mind my general long-windedness. (ps: a goat-fish is a capricorn)

Hello and Welcome Smile

I find the avatar amusing.

If you like penises, we got 'em in spades, especially the girlcock kind.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello!

Oh, you poor dear in not finding this place sooner!

Don't worry...All your woes are set aside. Try not to lurk too much...We adore beautiful faces joining us.

At any rate?

Welcome home.

Rambling is a favorite pass-time around here. You've got your babbling bun buns, and enough purple prose to make even the most frustrated house wife sit up and take notice. Trust us, we don't mind. It helps to keep it on topic, but there's always Let's Talk where the topic is coming up with topic.

Oh and yes, we have futanari too.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

welcum to the forums, i hope you enjoy your stay here Wink

Not owning a TV really isn't that weird anymore, it's an obsolete medium. Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome , Puzzleso-...

"washing dishes by hand"?

I was going to welcome you but.... you sick, sick bastard.

GlennGarth Wrote:Not owning a TV really isn't that weird anymore, it's an obsolete medium. Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

I would agree completely that it is obsolete... as well as annoying and many other nasty things. Though usually when people hear/see that I get these looks of :001_panic_v2:

In any case though thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Though as for dishes by hand... It could be worse... It could be laundry.