Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too late for presentations but... what the hell

Hello... iave been a member for like a year and a half and this is the first time i bump into this section (im a little distracted)
i'm just another guy some of you may know me i have a few frends and acquaintances, even a guy hates me... well i open ths post for like, maybe is there's some good people i havent met yet, so yea,
My name is pete im a carrer musician (starting college, but that's what im gonna do), im the guy from the avatar pic

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Meh, hate's overated.

Greetings to you, dude.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
MOD NOTE: Do note that there are special rules regarding posting images of someone's face and proclaiming it to be you. Please comply with the Rules of Post Yourself.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hey Welcome to FP!

Gilgamesh Wrote:MOD NOTE: Do note that there are special rules regarding posting images of someone's face and proclaiming it to be you. Please comply with the Rules of Post Yourself.

In any case, welcome.

wait a second, so i have to open a post your self post showing that im the guy in the pictures?, i already have posted pics but not in that section, and i have been using this pic for like 6 months now D: !, hmm well in any case tellme if i have to please

oh and thanks to all, i really never presented my self, but it sems it was not too late, hows stuff for every one?