Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another New Guy

Hello. My name is Tracy. I'm a shy, 21 year old college student in SC. I'm relatively new here to the site, having only been on since Sunday. I was introduced by an online friend of mine, and so far, I'm loving it! I just thought I'd introduce myself now, and I hope to have plenty of fun here.

Speaking of South Carolina, are you going to be watching the football game tomorrow?

Anyway, I'm Kagrin, and welcome aboard!

Thanks again, and no. I don't fancy myself as much of a sports fan. Tongue

Not much of a sports fan, yet here you are surrounded by all these rounded bouncy things. Isn't life mysterious?

Welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome! ^w^

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
darkwater124 Wrote:Thanks again, and no. I don't fancy myself as much of a sports fan. Tongue

Well being in the FMB has made me somewhat of a sports fan.
Bishiebunny Wrote:Not much of a sports fan, yet here you are surrounded by all these rounded bouncy things. Isn't life mysterious?
Don't forget all the big hard sticks.

...not quite as funny as the 'rounded bouncy things', but I'm trying.

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
welcome ^^ message me sometime
Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Thank you, everyone. I'm sure I'll have a good time here, and I appreciate your welcoming me here. It makes me feel that much more comfortable, being with people who share my interests and who are also very kind. Smile