Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trap boy here :)

lets see now...

1. "Who Are You?" - i am Sandor,silky smooth and sexy Trap boy Smile

2. "Where are you from?" - Israel Smile

3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - nothing is up with it,its my nick ! Smile

4. "What do you like about futanari?" - whats not to like eh ? big cocks,lovely people (already RP with a few and it was very nice Smile) looking forward for more !

5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - my attraction to women with cocks in drawings and comics

6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - i love a muscular partner Smile im switch so they can be whatever they like Smile

7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - i have Smile

8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) - oh,Roleplaying is FUN,but i like to do it while chatting and not as a thread tbh.also like all kinds of Hentai picture as well Smile
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - was browsing the web looking for intresting places,and found this place

10. "Anything else you might like to add?" - let me think about it,and get back to you Smile

11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - American Football (playing and watching),Huge movie buff and i also Play WoW Smile

12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - im in SL,but i dont come around it too often,but i should do my best to check all the fine people who are there Smile

13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - Love me or Hate me,this is Me Smile

But how can we be sure it is you? Better yet, how can you even be sure? Try looking through your closet. If it's filled with someone else's clothes, you might not be you. Don't panic if that's the case. Just quietly, calmly, move one door down.

Chances are it's the real you's bedroom.

Welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

And just how could folks here at the palace hate a friendly new trap boy? Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sandor Wrote:[*]"Have you read over our [url=http://www.futanaripalace.com/content.ph...le_content]Rules[/url] and [url=[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/content.php?129-Censored-URLs-and-Do-Not-Post-list-%28DNP%29#article_content]http://www.futanaripalace.com/content.php?129-Censored-URLs-and-Do-Not-Post-list-%28DNP%29#article_content[/url]"]Do Not Post (DNP) List[/URL]? Do you have any questions?" - i have Smile
feel free to ask me

and welcome!
Visit my image blog:
:15: Genderotic :15:

Do you need information on private torrent trackers? PM me.

Smile My Futanari Video Corner [~100 Movies] Smile

Welcome!

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

thank you all very much,and im looking forward to su...meeting you all in the RP chat Smile

Good to meet ya Sandor. Nice abs ya got thar.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every