Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lady ;)

Hiya all my name is Ashley First of all id like to say YAY a site with futa lovers too! Also im Bi but more towards my fellow ladies its rare ill role play or stuff with guys...Also i read the rules to all this but if i make a mistake SORRY >.< ..i hope i can meet alot of you and enjoy myself to the MAX here Big Grin

Welcome! *Bows* Enjoy your stay ^^. I am up for chatting or anything. I have a wide range of interests and would enjoy talking about anything. Sports, Games, Fashion, Animals, etc. Frenzy away!!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Welcome to the Palace Ashley, I hope you find all new sorts of pleasures and friends here, I'm a bit new myself but from what I can tell everyone is really nice, or rather naughty, but you'll get used to that I'm sure. Smile

Welcome! :D

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hey if u wanna tlk msn im ashleyhudson@hotmail.ca

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*bows* Pleasure to meet you, Ashley. I'm Kagrin.

Welcome!

We encourage all of our posters to enjoy the forums to the absolute max. Then we push them a little further beyond. You'll know when you've reached that point when you hear yourself uttering, "my god, it's full of futa-stars!"

Welcome to the forums, and good luck.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Despite the rules, we're all a very laid back and relaxed bunch, both welcoming and enjoyable.

...Well...Most of us.

...Gilgamesh. (I'm joking, love.)