Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there

Hello there,

I'm doing the polite thing of introducing myself to this forum.

"Who?"
herefishyfishy. i forgot why i picked it but i love it since day 1, been using it for years.

"What do you like about futanari?"
I came to this site because i've recentely started playing Second Life. I've had lots of Great, encouraging and exciting experiences with futanari from another game, so my thoughts on a great start for SL would be this place. and... ok, i can't quite hide the fact, playing with a futanari is just hot.

"What got you interested ?"
In a previous game called Neverwinter Night, futanari just proved themselves to dislike drama and just enjoy the moments (with or without long term contact).

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"
Second life sections, how to generally role play better and advice in general.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Reading, cooking, dancing, going on month long vacations to faraway places.

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
:149:

*bows* Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin. And I would like to hang out with you on SL sometime.

herefishyfishy Wrote:
"What got you interested ?"
In a previous game called Neverwinter Night, futanari just proved themselves to dislike drama and just enjoy the moments (with or without long term contact).
Hah, I wish that game had futa. Pardon me while I get distracted by the thought of Aribeth with a penis.

...wait, is this the same game? Or a mod or something?

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Hi and welcome, here!

Hey there, look for my username and you'll probably find me. I'm always up for a friendly chat.

The game with loads of mods, it has the same kind of scripts for intimate love emotes like SL for instance, and loads of body mods that got me interested in futanari among other things (Aribeth was never the same again).

*curtsies* welcomes of kindness and welcomyness to you

For which as a writer do i decide that a story is over? do i claim to have a magical power to understand everything with the first step. or do i look at it like an explorer does with his first step into the unknown. for when i put my pen to paper, for the most part. i am venturing into a world. i world i know about as well as everyone else. there may be some who make their maps ahead of time for their worlds. My worlds scream to be free. if i make the maps before venturing then the stories can only ever stay to that map. they can only ever stay to that line. I myself cannot limit that. i must let the story lead me as i much as i lead it, but that's just me.

ooo month long vacations! wish someone would take me away on something like that ^_^ hehe, welcome!

whatever you say sweety ^_^

Kink list - http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=ProfanePriestess

f-list version, which hopefully doesn't conflict too much >_< http://www.f-list.net/c/profanepriestess

Furry Futa Maggie Merlot - Maggie

Welcome to FP enjoy your stay !

Furries... Furries... NEEDS MOAR FURRIES !!!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara