Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)

1. "Who Are You?" - A guy who happens to like Futa. Secretly of course! :p

2. "Where are you from?" - USA
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" - Favorite color is blue, and I think Dragon's are awesome.
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" - I like how it captures the essence of both sexes, I love the different kind of art and styles, and for some reason, I can't say no to a girl with the best of both worlds! Big Grin
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" - Randomly stumbled upon pictures on the internet, and was curious.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" - I really just enjoy straight up futa, but I'm open to other things.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" - Yes, seems clear to me!
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" - I enjoy finding images, I would like to try my hand at roleplaying, and just hanging out with other like minded people.
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" - I don't remember.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?"- I wish I had a real futa girlfriend! (If only) Smile)
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" - Video games, music, reading, writing, movies, food, etc.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" - Nope!
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" - Be gentle with me Tongue
Phew! Ok, well, I hope that was good enough for an intro. Thanks for reading Smile

Hi, Blue Dragon!

what videogames are you interested on? What about music?

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin. We'll have to chat about video games.

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome, it's great to be a part of an active community, especially with Futa! XD

(Forgive my crude reply method, haven't figured out how to quote properly)

Noddyish - I like all kinds of video games. RPG's, Action, Fighting, Strategy, Racing, etc. I have so many favorites, there are too many to list. I love Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Neverwinter Nights, etc. As for music I really like rock, techno, classical, pretty much anything. I'm easy to please Tongue

Kagrin Dragoon - It's nice to meet you too!! I'd be more than happy to chat with you about video games, it's my main hobby Smile

Love Doll Mariska - Thank you for the welcome!

Hey sweety ^_^ welcome to the community *hug*

whatever you say sweety ^_^

Kink list - http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=ProfanePriestess

f-list version, which hopefully doesn't conflict too much >_< http://www.f-list.net/c/profanepriestess

Furry Futa Maggie Merlot - Maggie

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Blue... dragon... balls... there's a joke here. Something to do with power levels, grunting, and frustration. But I'm too tired to work it out.

Ah well, welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I now know numerous dragons on this site. YE-YEAH~

On a side note, as a new person to Street Fighter, hope I can talk to you on that. Welcome~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every