Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

1. "Who Are You?"
Hmm, quite the complex question, actually. Well maybe not so complex but it would bring a complex answer. You may call me Laruza (although it's not my real name of course, but not sure if I should post that...) I am 21 years old, and I have quite a few hobbies that I do but nothing too exciting...

"Where are you from?"

I am from the United States, most of my friends are from the UK/Europe though.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"

Not sure, it's kind of the female form of "Lazerus", which I have no idea where I picked that out from to be honest. xD

"What do you like about futanari?"

Hm, to be completely honest I don't really find myself sexually attracted to most (futanari) characters, but I look at it mainly because it helps distinguish my feelings of loneliness, and that there are others out there similar to me.

"What got you interested in the first place?"

I met someone online who was into this form of art, whom introduced me. Needless to say he found me very sexually desirable...

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"

Hrm, none really... ^^

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"

No questions, I more or less know how to act on forums since I went to online highschool and was taught 'netiquette'.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"

I'm kind of just bored and want to explore this side of me, since I rarely do so. Not really sure of all the forum types since I haven't been here for long yet.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

First heard in someone's profile I saw in another site, I cannot remember her name but I just figured I would register (as of recent.)

"Anything else you might like to add?"

Not at this time.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

Well I do very much love music, listening to it and composing my own!

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"

Quite a few, but all of them just know me as a regular female and I would be very upset if people hated me over this... T-T
"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

Be kind, please? ^^

Sorry if I did something wrong,I just saw a sticky saying that I could use this format. Thank you!
Hi. o-o

Someone used the sticky. Yay.

Laruza Wrote:"What do you like about futanari?"[/B]

Hm, to be completely honest I don't really find myself sexually attracted to most (futanari) characters, but I look at it mainly because it helps distinguish my feelings of loneliness, and that there are others out there similar to me
Interesting to see someone take an interest in the subject matter through empathy without it being soley physical (they have a cock, I have a cock, so know how it feels).

Or are you taking it more literally and feeling like lone fan due to liking futanari and wanting to seek others. (Personally think the first is more interesting, but the latter is makes more sense.)

Anyway, welcome. You're not alone.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello, Laruza!

Gilgamesh Wrote:Someone used the sticky. Yay.
Interesting to see someone take an interest in the subject matter through empathy without it being soley physical (they have a cock, I have a cock, so know how it feels).

Or are you taking it more literally and feeling like lone fan due to liking futanari and wanting to seek others. (Personally think the first is more interesting, but the latter is makes more sense.)

Anyway, welcome. You're not alone.

Hello, thank you for the welcoming. And sorry if I was a bit vague in my writing of that statement, I meant the first part of your theory... I know a few futanari fans actually that I am friends with, but not a whole lot.

But yes, it is good to know that there are others out there like myself. I was born with erm... 'male organs', but I appear and strongly identify as female, have a female name and I always write female in legal documents. I am not really sure of the exact term for that, and I dislike being labelled overall. I am just me. =p
Hi. o-o

Vague is fine here. I think some of our members get a little too caught up in firm definitions for things that might not really need a category to be what they are. And yes, thanks for not only using the sticky, but coming up with some personal and unique answers. We always appreciate the articulate and the creative.

Enjoy the forums for whatever you get out of them. And welcome to them.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

welcome to FP and all those other greetingly words of greeting Tongue

yeah, I need to work on that a bit, I know...don't stare like that, I tried at least to give a proper greeting >.>

lol, joking aside welcome Laruza, it seems like you might be the type more interested in general chatter and whatnot; so I recommend you check out our IRC channel along with the forums...it's a neat place to hang out ^^

on a side note, if you ever want to chat I always do like to hear from new people, and i'm told i'm apparently a good listener....so if you ever wanted you could drop me a VM or somesuch and we could exchange some chatter for a bit...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Greetings and welcome!

It's a pleasure to have you along for the ride!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Lonliness drives someone to seek companionship in the smallest of connections sometimes. Everyone here can be good to you and so far, everyone I've met has done so with me.

Ever want to talk, drop a VM or PM. Which both sound funny to alternate with. You define yourself, not your gender.

Welcome.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara