Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations, all you humanoids!

I signed up to the palace a while back, but had ill had the time to make a proper introductory post. So here it is!!! Hello, folks! You can call me Aeron, or that crazy demon lady with a purple dick. Whichever floats your boat. Heheh! >:3

Let me get on about myself. My birthday is in October, two days before Halloween! I’ll be 25 then. Yay me! I’m a real Renaissance kind of person. I love to read, write, and roleplay. Studying mythology and folklore is one of my favorite time killers. For example, my name: Aeron. It’s a variant of Aerten, the Welsh goddess of fate. Oh yeah, I’m also a video game nerd. So yeah, I’m a real Renaissance kind of person.

Like my avatar? Since I lack any artistic talent, I use Heromachine 3 to make my avatars. :3

Welcome, Aeron!

Hmm, mythology nut, huh? Well, I'm an ancient history buff. So nice to meet you! :172:

Mythology nut and then some. Thanks!

You broke my post cherry. X3

Cute.

Okay, I'll bite. You mentioned liking to roleplay, so what are your fetishes? Tongueyong26:

I've got too many fetishes to count really. Don't know where to begin. Futanari is obvious! Smile)

Ooh another mythology nut hmm? I'm more into the ancient japanese folklores and the stories about Amaterasu but I read up on a lot of the mythlogical creatures and deity's throughout the world. Tis interestng to see how the stories shaped the countries they are from ya know?

Speakng of the godess' of fate, you should read up on the Norns from Norse Mythology. Very interesting if you enjoy the more european myths and legends ^_^
And if your a big ol' gamer geek who loves their Mythology I expect you to go play the Shin Megami Tensei series and report back with a 8 page essay in a week :3

Oh! yeah, and hi, welcome to the palace, hugs for you, etc
[Image Relic #448471 ]

Attached Files
.gif   Konatawink.gif (Size: 55.58 KB / Downloads: 63)

Hokay, how about:

• Pregnancy
  • Inflation
  • Excessive cum
  • Transformation
  • Demon/succubus
  • Tentacles
  • Oviposition (where what looks like a hard tentacle comes out of a woman's vagina to impregnate another woman/futa)
  • Furry
  • Lactation
  • Milking/cock-milking
  • Multicock/multiboob/multipussy
  • Dickboobs/dicktongue/dicktail
  • Breast/cock/pussy/clit expansion
  • Group (including threesomes, foursomes, orgy, gangbang, etc.)

Just checking... :3

Amaterasu? Is that the goddess who was humiliated by her brother and locked herself away in a cave? Was it also her brother who slew the dreaded Yamato-no-Orochi? Nope, never heard of them. Wink

I’ll elaborate on what mythologies I’ve studied. Egyptian, Celtic, Greek/Roman, Japanese, Chinese, Norse, and various folk tales from Europe.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Big Grin

mouseguru Wrote:Hokay, how about:

• Pregnancy
  • Inflation
  • Excessive cum
  • Transformation
  • Demon/succubus
  • Tentacles
  • Oviposition (where what looks like a hard tentacle comes out of a woman's vagina to impregnate another woman/futa)
  • Furry
  • Lactation
  • Milking/cock-milking
  • Multicock/multiboob/multipussy
  • Dickboobs/dicktongue/dicktail
  • Breast/cock/pussy/clit expansion
  • Group (including threesomes, foursomes, orgy, gangbang, etc.)

Just checking... :3
You hit many of my kinks, good sir! Pregnancy and inflation are okay for me if done a certain way. Everything else, succubus in particular, gets a rise out of me. Wink

Oooh, Egyptian! My favorite. ^_^

Still looking for someone who's studied Babylonian/Sumerian mythology... :182: