Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Palace Dwellers

I have been a futa fan before I knew what futa was. I am a writer by trade and a roleplayer by hobby. I love all things sexually taboo. It has been quite a few years since I have been active on a forum, so I will need help getting back into the swing of things. Please feel free to ask because questions are what lead to knowledge and knowledge leads to better orgasms.

One of our better intro posts. Looking forward to learning a bit more about you and any erotic writings you happen to share with us.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

What Bishie said. Welcome, Mariska!

Thank you both for your warm welcome. I look forward to sharing with this community.

I'd like to welcome you as well Mariska. *bows before going back to workon multiple things.*

Thanks, Redrain. I appreciate the sentiment.

Welcome Smile Hope you enjoy your staying

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

:8::8::8:_LoVe_Soles_ :8::8::8:

Thank you, FutaMave. I am hoping to enjoy it over and over. *winks*

Nice to have more artistic blood in the palace veins, rather than simply the rampant parasites, not putting in their share of work (lol playing too much Bioshock). But yeah, you sound pretty cool, what little you've told us, and I too have found a fondness for the roleplaying. What do you usually play?

Although I tend to prefer seeing them pretty pictures along with story. Anyways, welcome to the palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks for the warm welcome, GlennGarth. My preference is to play futa, and I usually prefer to top due to my personality. Scenes can vary and the details can be spun in many ways because the fun is in the interaction.