Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations and good tidings

Alittle late and posting a welcome message for myself. but i was just too shy. now i want to over come that shyness and say "HI" so, HI. :8: wanna know anything just ask. other wise. well idk what would happen other wise that's up to you xD

For which as a writer do i decide that a story is over? do i claim to have a magical power to understand everything with the first step. or do i look at it like an explorer does with his first step into the unknown. for when i put my pen to paper, for the most part. i am venturing into a world. i world i know about as well as everyone else. there may be some who make their maps ahead of time for their worlds. My worlds scream to be free. if i make the maps before venturing then the stories can only ever stay to that map. they can only ever stay to that line. I myself cannot limit that. i must let the story lead me as i much as i lead it, but that's just me.

Hi, tengotsu!

Hi Vella. i saw some of the samples you showed for the for hire thing, they were really well done. i've been wanting to say that for a while now :3

For which as a writer do i decide that a story is over? do i claim to have a magical power to understand everything with the first step. or do i look at it like an explorer does with his first step into the unknown. for when i put my pen to paper, for the most part. i am venturing into a world. i world i know about as well as everyone else. there may be some who make their maps ahead of time for their worlds. My worlds scream to be free. if i make the maps before venturing then the stories can only ever stay to that map. they can only ever stay to that line. I myself cannot limit that. i must let the story lead me as i much as i lead it, but that's just me.
Tengotsu Wrote:Hi Vella. i saw some of the samples you showed for the for hire thing, they were really well done. i've been wanting to say that for a while now :3

Thanks very much! Big Grin

vella Wrote:Thanks very much! Big Grin
your welcome, i don't usually like the morphs, but your's were so well done they were believeable enough for me to like them. i love how you made the cum realistic too

Consider taking conversations to VM. Go to thier page, leave a message. They'l respond on yours, leave it on their's again and so on.

Tengotsu Wrote:wanna know anything just ask.
Easy question is: What kinda futa do you like? Pairings, kinks and such.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

pretty much anything. i used to be alittle iffy on even looking at on futa on men, but i like that now, i used to not like 3D or futanizations and i love it now. but my all time favs are Expansions, inflations, pregnancies, and dom futas ^^;;

Welcome Smile)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

:8::8::8:_LoVe_Soles_ :8::8::8:

Happy late welcome to FP! =D

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

thank you all xD