Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*insert clever title here*

*insert witty opening line here*

I'm something of a furry artist, though I personally don't consider myself an artist by any professional means lol. I pretty much do colors and the occasional sketch work every now an then when I get the drive to do so. My avatar would be a good example of my coloring ability, it's one of the previous three pictures I've colored.

I'm heavily into classic rock and metal, pretty much stuff from the 70's and 80's... Serpens Albus!

And I'm a pretty big muscle car buff!

If the avatar is an example of your art, you're a fine artist.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:If the avatar is an example of your art, you're a fine artist.

In any case, welcome.

Thank you, but the avatar is about 50/50 actually. It's an example of my coloring ability, a friend drew the original sketch; though I did do heavy modifications to the image. But I'll explain more when I set up an art thread. Smile

welcome!!!

Welcome, Shay!

Yeah welcome, it's always good to get a new artist who will post his awesome work somewhere in the forum. ^^

Welcome rock and metal ftw!

CyberHard Wrote:Yeah welcome, it's always good to get a new artist who will post his awesome work somewhere in the forum. ^^

Thank you ^_^

I shall be sharing some of my older stuff soon too.

mutilador00 Wrote:Welcome rock and metal ftw!

\m/

Woo! Another person into good classic rock and metal Big Grin Welcome to the palace ^^ Also, yay for muscle cars :3

wildbeyond Wrote:Woo! Another person into good classic rock and metal Big Grin Welcome to the palace ^^ Also, yay for muscle cars :3

^^

I love your avatar, what is it from?