Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hi

Basically just saying hello to the entire forum. Been on here for a couple months befor I anounced officially. But that is neither here nor there, got a couple things out there in the forums. One being an RPG by the name of "BlackWater" which is comming together and on the run now. If anyone is interested check it out and sign in via the NOC List. And secondly got a little story a drabble on from time to time by the name of "Hung Latina". And thats that see yall around.

Writing internet fiction is kind of like throwing out messages in bottles into a churning sea composed entirely of messages in bottles, the chances of of your message getting noticed and someone being sent out to rescue you is punishingly slim. But every once in a blue moon, someone who owns a big boat made of money finds your message and agrees to let you ride on his big boat made of money as long as you keep making messages for him. Then the two of you go on adventures with a smart mouth talking dog and travel to the land of the Gumdrop King, and I've sort of forgotten where I was going with this...

[Image: boondocks2.gif]

hey hey, I'm the first!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to the family. Smile

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

welcome aboard buddyBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace have a futarific time.

Hi there, nice ta meetcha!>Big Grin<

welcome

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!