Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New person around ^.^

Greetings everyone Smile i was lucky enough to stumble across this forum and have been lurking around checking things out for a few days and have enjoyed it very much! So i thought ide drop in and meet and greet everyone ^^

Im never to great with this introductions *blushs* so take it easy on me!

Well Nicks Wildjenna, just a simple nick ive used on just about everything and its usually never taking so its nice.

Ive been a huge fan of anything futa/shemale for a long time, just something sexy about it!
(side note i do usually play a shemale, just something about fantasying about having balls along with a cock is awesome to me)

Lets see here... I am from sunny cali.

I am of the female origin, and im 22 just recently ^^

Im interested in meeting wonderful people, RPing and having other people to hang with on games.

I just recently made a SL account and have been wondering around on there not sure what to do, so i am looking for a guide on there and some friends Smile (Shelby Rose)

Favorite kinks... Ide have to say, feet. Not rubbing or licking/sucking. But just seeing my partner completely naked, with no shoes on, turns me on quite abit.

Well i hope didnt embarrass my self to much *hides under the blankets*

Am pretty new here myself so from one newbie to another, Welcome!

Hi there, Wildjenna!

welcome to FP Jenna, hope you have fun around here...and do be sure to keep in touch with me, since the idea of someone who prefers to RP as a shemale holds a strong sense of appeal to this here trap....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to our forum, Wildjenna!

Have a blast!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara