Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinky Jimmy saying Hi

Hello,

thought I'd start posting in this forum and share some of my drawings since you guys seems to be big fan of futa/dickgirl/shemale erotic art, just like I am Smile I find much inspiration in watching the works of other artists Smile

Anyway, I'll create a thread on this forum and post some pics now and then Smile

Hi Jimmy!

welcome, welcome...it's always good to have another artist join the fold....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
Kinky Jimmy Wrote:Hello,

thought I'd start posting in this forum and share some of my drawings since you guys seems to be big fan of futa/dickgirl/shemale erotic art, just like I am Smile I find much inspiration in watching the works of other artists Smile

Anyway, I'll create a thread on this forum and post some pics now and then Smile

Hola amigo!

I've been a big fan of your work since way back in the day, and it's a pleasure to have you here. The FP has been my home away from home after I got tired of the petty politics and all-around general dickery of a few people at the (otherwise fine) WWOEC. The FP has more of the types of things I enjoy anyway, and less of the things that I don't, so it's all good.

I've been meaning to head over to your site and maybe spring for a month long stay, but keep procrastinating. I'm toying with a story idea, actually, based on some of your Leia pics (the tentative title I'm using right now is "Leia: Whore of Tatooine"). Anyway, it's awesome to have you here, man, and I'm licking my chops at the prospect of seeing more of your insanely HOT artwork!

PS: I have "Gorgeous and Hung!" sitting in my bookcase. Wink I endorse the arts, especially the erotic ones!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP, Kinky Jimmy!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
zebeianhero Wrote:welcome, welcome...it's always good to have another artist join the fold....

Thanks alot, hope to have some fun here Smile
Superjizz Wrote:Hola amigo!

I've been a big fan of your work since way back in the day, and it's a pleasure to have you here. The FP has been my home away from home after I got tired of the petty politics and all-around general dickery of a few people at the (otherwise fine) WWOEC. The FP has more of the types of things I enjoy anyway, and less of the things that I don't, so it's all good.

I've been meaning to head over to your site and maybe spring for a month long stay, but keep procrastinating. I'm toying with a story idea, actually, based on some of your Leia pics (the tentative title I'm using right now is "Leia: Whore of Tatooine"). Anyway, it's awesome to have you here, man, and I'm licking my chops at the prospect of seeing more of your insanely HOT artwork!

PS: I have "Gorgeous and Hung!" sitting in my bookcase. Wink I endorse the arts, especially the erotic ones!

Hey man, nice to see you too here Smile I haven't been at wwoec for ages, actually I haven't been very active in forums and such for a long time... Gonna be posting some of my works here and hopefully get input and ideas for new stuff from the members Smile I know I have plenty of shortcomings in my art, but it's a learning process so any -constructive- criticism is always welcomed Wink

aha, way cool to hear you got my book man, awesome Big Grin
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome to FP, Kinky Jimmy!

Thanks a bunch Big Grin

a tip on quoting KJ, if there's multiple post you want to quote than there's an icon in the far bottom right of a persons post (right next to the 'reply with quote button' actually) that has the quote symbol in the word bubble with a plus mark next to it, that's the muli-quote button...in your case here since there were 3 posts to respond to, you'd use the multi-quote button for the first two, and 'reply with quote' button on the third, which will lump all of the posts you want to quote into one of your own posts...

and there, your very own lesson on quoting, also it's probably redundant at this point, but please do be sure to read over our rules section at some point or another....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
Kinky Jimmy Wrote:Hey man, nice to see you too here Smile I haven't been at wwoec for ages, actually I haven't been very active in forums and such for a long time... Gonna be posting some of my works here and hopefully get input and ideas for new stuff from the members Smile I know I have plenty of shortcomings in my art, but it's a learning process so any -constructive- criticism is always welcomed Wink

aha, way cool to hear you got my book man, awesome Big Grin

Dude...there's no shortcomings in any of your art that I've ever seen. There's been a few weird kinks here and there that are outside my normal circles, so to speak, but the artwork itself has always been consistently fucking awesome! I cannot endorse your stuff enough, man.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}