Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping In To Say Hi Before Wandering Off

Exactly what it says on the tin. So hello there, whoever you are! :149:

I just arrived and decided I'd look around a bit, then when my brain finally registered, "Hey, guess what? This forum is based around futanari. You're favoritest thing evar!" :184:

Knowing my love for futa and my likelihood of finding stuff that would make me constantly come back here, making an account seemed inevitable. Thus, I decided to save myself the wait and ViralParadox was made! Or at least would have been, if I hadn't botched my registration papers. Serves me right for not double checking before hitting the registration button. I am now instead, ViralPardox. :109:

***Warning: Digression Ahead***

By any chance if any of you know how I may fix that little problem, I'd be very grateful. I checked the Profile thingy, but I didn't find any "Change/Update Username" button or anything like that, which makes sense, but it didn't hurt to at least look. So if anyone knows if I have to submit a request or PM an Administrator/Moderator (I'm not sure exactly how forum chain of command works) or if I'm just doomed to keep my typo'd name please let me know.

***Digression Complete***

If this forum is like the few I have joined, I know I'm going to love it here. My first futa based forum joined, but that just adds all the more reason for me to try harder to be an actual part of it instead of quietly sitting back and watch everyone else talk. :172:

Thanks for stopping by to read my little hello. Hope to see you all around. Now it's time for me to go wander off and get lost in the forum. :117:

Hi Viral!

There's a name change thread run by the mods, you can ask there. :3
whalecum at any rate.

Haha hi and welcome Viral! Good luck with the name change ._.

Why hello der to you too! :149:

Really? That's awesome! I'll look into that as soon as possible. Thank you very much. :157:

Hi there, and thanks for the motivational booster. :181:

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Glad to be here. :183: