Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good to meet you

Hi, I'm Dory. And, uh, well... well, I don't think I've ever eaten a fish.

No wait, that's the wrong introduction. I'm Nanako, and I do eat fish. Well, Nanako is my screenname, my real name is Amy. But since that's not listed anywhere people will get to know me as Nanako. Normally I register with MaidNanako, but just Nanako was still free, so yeah... Tongueyong34:

Anyway, I stumbled upon this place after browsing around (kinda makes one wonder what I was browsing for, huh? Tongueyong33: ) so I came here and I got here and here I am!

So, in reality I'm a working fool (darn you responsibilities) and I work for an internet service provider kind of thing, technical support. The joys of listening to complaining customers all day and help them fix their problems... Tongueyong35:

Ok, on to happier stuff. I do love to play WoW (recently returned from a small break, quite a few things changed) and I like my PS3. Come to think of it, my PS3 hasn't been turned on for a while...the poor thing. Anyway, I also love anime, manga and hentai (thank you Captain Obvious Tongueyong3Smile. Which reminds me, I promised myself I should watch Fate/Stay Night all over again. And to check on my Ghost in the Shell delayed order...delays suck!

I suppose that's all I'm willing to share now, feel free to PM me about random stuff (not too random, I do have my limits. But I sometimes go to Gaiaonline to the chatterbox forum, so I'm quite used to randomness).

Oh yes, one more thing. If you agree that Fluttershy is the best of the ponies then way to go! If you disagree and prefer someone else...shame on you.

Looking forward to hanging out here! Tongueyong32:

By the way, there's not a limit on how many icons we can use, is there? Tongueyong15:These are all just too cool!

Nanako Wrote:Which reminds me, I promised myself I should watch Fate/Stay Night all over again.
Nooooo! Play the game instead. A million, no BILLION times better. (Except for the sex scenes, which are terrible.)

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:Nooooo! Play the game instead. A million, no BILLION times better. (Except for the sex scenes, which are terrible.)

In any case, welcome.
But I don't have the patience to click through all the scenes and having to read it allTongueyong15:

Hmm, noob question...how do I thank users for their posts? I haven't found a button or anything. Or can we only thank recent posts?

And thanks for the welcome Tongueyong21:

Hiya, Nanako! Nice intro.

I actually am curious as to what you were browsing for when you stumbled across FP. :p

vella Wrote:Hiya, Nanako! Nice intro.

I actually am curious as to what you were browsing for when you stumbled across FP. :p

Thankies! If you wanna know what I was browing for then maybe I can give a hint Tongueyong1: Do you really think you need a hint? Ok, here's one: futanari. Ummm...that's not a hint, that's a giveaway Tongueyong15:

Hmmm. I am still not getting exactly what you mean. But don't worry. I will figure it out eventually. I went to college, after all.

vella Wrote:Hmmm. I am still not getting exactly what you mean. But don't worry. I will figure it out eventually. I went to college, after all.
Just put on your sherlock hat, grab a pipe and a magnifying glass and you'll be all set. Or be like Columbo and try and link clues together. You already have one clue, futanari. And the second clue is that I like anime, manga and hentai. So the result is...I'm a pervert looking for a place to feel welcome Tongueyong3:
Nanako Wrote:Just put on your sherlock hat, grab a pipe and a magnifying glass and you'll be all set. Or be like Columbo and try and link clues together. You already have one clue, futanari. And the second clue is that I like anime, manga and hentai. So the result is...I'm a pervert looking for a place to feel welcome Tongueyong3:

Wait. What?

You are looking for fu... futanari?!

Listen, Nanako, I have no idea what you were after, coming to a place like Futanari Palace but we will not - I repeat: NOT put up with that kind of nastiness here!

We will of course be civil to you, like any respectable forum but I am afraid you won't find what you are looking for here. We are a forum dedicated to baked goods so none of that weird stuff, ok?

Just so we know where we both stand on things.

Welcome. Would you care for a cranberry muffin?

vella Wrote:Wait. What?

You are looking for fu... futanari?!

Listen, Nanako, I have no idea what you were after, coming to a place like Futanari Palace but we will not - I repeat: NOT put up with that kind of nastiness here!

We will of course be civil to you, like any respectable forum but I am afraid you won't find what you are looking for here. We are a forum dedicated to baked goods so none of that weird stuff, ok?

Just so we know where we both stand on things.

Welcome. Would you care for a cranberry muffin?
Aww,really? Tongueyong7:

But who can say no to cranberry muffins? I certainly can't. But you know...the whole muffin thing seems like a cover-up for shady businesses Tongueyong16: are you sure you're properly informed about what's going on in this... "bakery"?

welcome to FP, and some other welcoming words of welcome and the like...bakery, o.o

oh you people, you've been in a traps kitchen again haven't you....I told you the last time, how expensive it is to have that much stuff; i'd have to hurt you, but you made sweets...and we all know i'm horribly weak willed when it comes to sweets...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)