Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there-nyah!

Just an innocent (cough, bs, cough) futa-catgirl looking to have some fun. Take good care of me now! Wink

Life giving you too many lemons? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!~Nyah

[Image: 1.jpg]

No-one is (cough, innocent, cough) here (-.^) but you are of course still welcome, especially being a Neko-futa. Any questions feel free to ask, and welcome!

Thanks and I'll be sure to do so if I have any in the future ^.^

::Places an open cardboard box out::

(No cat can resist an box! When she gets in, I just close it down, do a bit of 'Cat Extraordinary Rendition' and I have a futanari catgirl slave! Mwahahahaha! There's no way it can fail!)

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

::Looks at the box...sweatdrops::

Thank you very much for the...interesting welcome.

Hiya, Cresler!

Hello to you, too.

*reads a manga* yeah, you'll get a fair share of those interesting welcome, do watch the stains on the floor, the cleaning crew ain't what it used to be Tongue

and welcome to FP

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Thanks a lot, I hope to have lots of fun here. Also, just to let people know, I'm open to just about any kind of rp. So, if you start a new one and need people to join it please feel free to invite me ^.~

Hmm, I was just telling someone that I was in the mood for a good neko RP. I've seen you've been very active today and if you're willing I'd like to play with you.

So for my own selfish reasons, Welcome to FP. :19:

Read my story: Two Souls
And the new one: Old Habbits are Hard to Break! I know I misspelled it.

Kink list: Take it with a grain of salt, more like guidelines, really. Jaitim