Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:T Hai

The name's Damion, no it's not my real name, but it's what i call myself online. I am a 20 year old student in the USA and find life relatively enjoyable. I enjoy futa on male for some reason. I don't really know why. I am completely opposed to stuff being put in my ass in rl, but in rps and pictures i am quite intrigued. I find that strange, but it is fact. I am submissive by nature, and am not opposed to the idea of being "raped" by a futa or a standard woman. Either one is quite exciting. Im not interested in men sexually, it's the female body that excites me, not the dick. The dominant motions of a woman making a man do whatever she wishes is just..*shivers and sighs* attractive to say the least. Im interested to see whats all here on this forum, please treat me well, Thanks Wink

Hi, Damion!

hullo~

*offers chocolate* welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Sakura-chan Wrote:*offers chocolate* welcome to the palace Smile