Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI ^^

Hey. My name's GnosticCypher. You all can call me Ben, my RP name. I'm a submissive male human, in RP and RL. Okai, before you ask, the "Gnostic" part of my username refers to a Heresy/Cult/secret society from the Near East. They believed the world was an illusion, created by an evil god, and that our bodies are prisons. Well, the main reason why I'm here is because I've been turned on by Futa for quite a long time, and I'm really glad that theres a site this popular dedicated to a huge fetish of mine Big Grin Okay. Here goes it with the kinks. Well, my main ones are bondage, vore, pegging, reverse rape, unbirth, and smothering. But I'm up for near anything! And I'm not just here for RP, I just like being sociable and browsing images and reading stories/doujins. So, well, that's me. Send me a PM if you want to do anything, even just to strike up a convo or say hi.

Yeah, I used the suggestion template...I had no other ideas, lol.

Hai, Hey, Hai There! Cool cult! very creative. I'm no Futa thesbian... Hehe But If you wanna talk Or like sub missive boys like yourself I could play around.
And I know how annoying it is post and get nothing here. hope you enjoy my post

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*grins widely* I might have to put some of you to work *laughs evilly*

I'd gladly do some work...*blushes*