Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooooooo...

Yeah, I don't really know what to say, other than "Hello, people.". Might as well hit those questions Gilgamesh helpfully provided.

"Who Are You?"
I'll let you know when I figure it out. Apparently, whoever I am is a bit of a smartass. Sorry!

"Where are you from?"
Various parts of California. Most recently, Los Angeles.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"

It's sort of a joke. Ashadun -> Asha Dun. A name and a color. ... Didn't say it was a good joke.

"What do you like about futanari?"
Oh, a whole bunch of different things. Okay, okay, I'll give a real answer!
If I had to pick one thing in particular, I'd say that what really pushes my buttons is the mental imagery of any futanari as an ocean- calm and peaceful on the surface, gentle and capable of showing a soft, nurturing side... just before the storm rolls in out of nowhere and along comes the tidal wave of hormones, lust, and wild sex. ... Like I said, it pushes all kinds of buttons.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
Long-term interest in classical/cultural/mythological examples of androgyny, hermaphroditism, sexual transformation, and third genders that transferred over?

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
BDSM, transformation, nc ("light" nc, and strictly in the context of a fantasy), futa-on-futa, futa-on-female, futa-on-trap, futa-on-male, female-male-trap-futa-on-futa (there's a story idea there somewhere, I just know it), non-human/monster-girls, people being pushed to their limits... and beyond, people being pushed to their limits and beyond and realizing they love it, some romance (really depends on how it's written; the whole "true perfect destined soulmates" thing is overdone, boring, and does not appeal to me at all).

Hm. Furry... I can take it or leave it. It can be hot for the 'animal instinct' aspect, certainly don't mind it if it's well written, but the concept of furry as a kink itself does absolutely nothing for me. In fact, it quickly gets into "That's pretty damn silly" territory if I can't get into seeing the characters as characters, instead of "humans with fur and animal parts glued on".

Well, I think that's about enough to last for a while. Nice to meet you, now back to lurking.

Cool intro. Welcome, ashadun!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome and enjoy your stay =)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks, Yomi. Like both the pics in your signature. The first because it's funny and Touhou is awesome, the second because it's hot. Wink

Hey welcome :3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara