Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Hi everyone...

Well hello everyone from me, I'm DoubleF and as everyone else here I am a big futa fan. That's why I'm really glad I could find this forum with so many other people like me. Anyways let's not get too long on my introductions. I look forward to exploring this huge place and have a lot of fun.
As for my preferences, I pretty much like everything as long as it has futanari in it, but if I had to pick I would say that I best like the futa (or even better several futanari) on a girl.

PS: Also I have a small question. I notice that most of the people here have normal pics. Is it ok for me to put a hentai pic on my profile and as my avatar?

Hi! Welcome to the palace! Yeah, I guess you can post just about anything for an avatar.

Welcome and enjoy your stay =)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, welcome, and enjoy your stay here.

And it's fine to have adult profile pictures and avatars as far as I know.

[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

Welcome to Fp

You can find my art at
Futanaripalace thread
Furaffinity

*waves* hi Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome, DoubleF!

Welcome! I'm always happy to make new friends.^^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic