Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and Salutations!

Hello everyone, I'm The Shortest Path, or TSP for short since it's such a long name. I'm just your average guy who happens to love girls with huge, throbbing dicks. I guess that's the norm around here, though. I'm from southern New Hampshire, where there's pretty much nothing to do... which, of course, led to hours spent every day on the internet and the discovery of various sexual things along the lines of this. How wonderful. :23:

My name, by the way, comes from a quote I particularly like, and I started using it in conjunction with this avatar when Madoka hit it's 6th or so episode and I likened the quote to Kyubey. If you have no idea what I just said, that's fine and you can just skip to the next paragraph. Anyhow, the quote goes "The shortest path between two points is a dead body." But I digress.

I'm here because I was linked here by an author I particularly like, who writes a lot of erotica involving futanari on Darknest Fantasy Erotica, which is a website dedicated mostly to WoW smut. Coincidentally, that's the website where I first started taking to the idea of futanari something like six years ago, through reading some of the rather interesting stories people have written there. I've always really, REALLY been into girl on girl, for some reason that Freud or TVTropes could probably answer better than I could, and in my never ending search for more lesbian smut in my teen years, I was gradually exposed to things like futanari (and lolicon, but that's another story entirely) and came to enjoy it as I do now.

Other than futa, I'm into loli, yuri, catgirls, preg, tentacles, and pretty much anything else that involves attractive females. Really, my only limits are scat, which is a complete no for me, and any kind of serious guro or body disfiguration.

My preferred media are drawn pictures and literature, but I also like videos. 3D animated stuff is okay, but the quality of most that I've seen is sub-par and doesn't really do it for me. I definitely love reading smut though, and am something of a writer, though I haven't posted anything publicly. Perhaps I'll do that at some point on here, though.

I look forward to being a part of this community, and getting to know you all. In addition to the delicious girlcock, of course. Wink

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you! ^_^

hey, XD welcome to FP

You can find my art at
Futanaripalace thread
Furaffinity

I agree with your likes and dislikes if that means anything XD other then that welcome and enjoy your stay

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Always a pleasure to meet one of like mind. Wink

Thanks to both of you!

Welcome, Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I love to Chat and RP so message me if you're interested.