:149:

Following Gilgamesh's Introduction suggestions, here comes mine:

"Who Are You?"
Just another futa/trap lover who has find his way to this site Wink
And probably a bit of a crazy (and pervert) guy :65:

"Where are you from?"
I'm from France.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Nothing special about it... I don't think it has a special meaning (maybe someone who speaks Japanese has an idea)

"What do you like about futanari?"
I love cute girls and them having a (big) penis makes it even better... so much better :132:

"What got you interested in the first place?"
I've always had a weak spot for cute traps/girlish shotas, then I came across futa for the first time on /d/ while looking for traps pics there... and that's how I discovered the awesomeness of Futa :132:

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Like said before, I love cute traps and girlish shota, especially when they're the shy type.
For Futas, I love it best when they're either Loli-Futa and/or a bit chubby.
I also have a weakness for Monster Girl and animal-cocked futanari (not furry, but more the half-animal, half-human type... like cat/dog/horse girls) and supernatural/mystical beings (Succubi, Demoness, Half-Dragons, Mermaids, Giantess, Fairies, Nagas and so on...) as well as girls with multiple cocks.
I prefer it when they have big penises but either normal-sized balls/no balls at all(this goes for all types of futas, even the loli-ones... especially the loli-ones Wink).Other fetishes I enjoy are bondage (ropes, chains and whips), girls in latex outfits, femdom (especially Futa on Male) and meganes (glasses-girls) My favorite pairings go in the following order:
Futa on Futa
Futa on Trap
Futa on Shota
Trap on Trap
Trap on Shota
Futa on Girl
Trap on Girl
Futa on Male
Male on Trap
Male on Shota (but has to be quite girlish)
Girl on GirlBonus points if it includes one or more of the (many) fetishes I mentioned above...And seems like I have lost interest since quite some time in the regular Male on Female stuff, but I'm still interested in Girl on Girl...

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Yes, I did. I don't want to be banned just after discovering this awesome place.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"
(Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)I'd say I'm most interested in exploring the download section (Doujins,games...), the 2D Images Galleries (especially Futanari Loli) and the Artist's Section (though I won't post any art... I honestly suck at drawing and I think no one want to see another failed attempt of someone having no drawing-skills trying to draw futanari pics...) and chatting with fellow futa lovers.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
I've followed a link in the comment section of a pic on Gelbooru.

"Anything else you might like to add?"

I'm usually a very nice and friendly guyand get along with people very well. And those with which it isn't the case or these who pissed me off , I usually ignore them for the rest of time...

And well, since there was a part about the kinks fetishes I like, I'll just note here those I don't (No worries, I'm not the type of person who goes off flaming things they don't like... but if someone still feels the need to insist on showing me something I don't like, like sending me PM'S with a link to before mention content (already happened to me in the past and was quite annoying) well, I'll just mention that it's not my cup of tea and that he/she should not insist on showing it to me as I might start to ignore them if they persist...)

I don't like the following (futa-related):
Gore/Guro, Scat (is against the rules anyways. But I still prefer mentioning it),
Dicknipples, very musculous girls, hairy armpits, warts on their genitals,
Futas with extremely huge penises and balls (to give a better idea about this, since I mentioned before that I liked Futas with big penises, and to avoid confusion: about as big/long as a horse penis (maybe even a bit more), I like... but not when the penis is actually bigger/larger than the futanari with huge veins that give off the feeling they're gonna explode, or if she has elephant balls, it's just not attractive to me and it totally turn me down)So if I say I don't like something (this concerns PM's only, since I don't feel the need of commenting on content on the forums that wasn't relevant to my interest just to piss off people... I only do this in the case someone insisted on PM'ing it to me) don't take it personally...

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

Mainly reading Manga/watching Anime (the worksafe stuff... not that I dislike the NSFW content, but most of it falls under the delicious girlcock category :15Smile, playing video games and visual novels, listening to music (mainly J-Pop/J-Rock)... and lurking on the interwebs, always searching for good pics.

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
Mainly as a lurker (or atleast not very active): Gelbooru, Danbooru, /d/, /u/, Hongfire, Sakurahana, Trap-Heaven and Sankaku Complex.

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"

Congratulations on everyone who read this huge wall of text till the end... just joking.Well, I hope I can make some new friends here (and that it's alright that I put an 18+ avatar right from the start :19Smile

hey m8 :149:welcome to fp send me a pm if u want we seme to have alot in common :157:

You can find my art at
Futanaripalace thread
Furaffinity

welcome to the palace Smile *waves and offers chocolate*

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

hello welcome ^^ *steals ur chocolate ! mwahahaha * here are cookies have some =]

Lilith Wrote:hello welcome ^^ *steals ur chocolate ! mwahahaha * here are cookies have some =]

Thanks for the cookies Smile

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello there, Ten!

Glad you're having fun here in the Palace so far, and hope you enjoy many romps with new friends and find new and exciting new delights! :135:

*offers you some muffins and hot chocolate with marshmallows*

edit: Oh, I think I can offer a little insight to your nickname, if you'd like... "Ten" can translate to "Heaven", "Rei" can mean either "soul" or spirit, and "Jo" is often used for "girl". So, near as I can decipher, you're, according to your nickname, a "heavenly spirited girl"!

0kami003 Wrote:Hello there, Ten!

Glad you're having fun here in the Palace so far, and hope you enjoy many romps with new friends and find new and exciting new delights! :135:

*offers you some muffins and hot chocolate with marshmallows*

edit: Oh, I think I can offer a little insight to your nickname, if you'd like... "Ten" can translate to "Heaven", "Rei" can mean either "soul" or spirit, and "Jo" is often used for "girl". So, near as I can decipher, you're, according to your nickname, a "heavenly spirited girl"!

Thanks for the welcome and the info... this is probably what happens when you make up a random japanese-sounding nick without knowing more than a few japanese words :129:

But I'll still keep it, since it sounds neat Smile

lol, welcome to the palace and enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}