Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my name is Dawn

hello i'm european 23 yo and i absolutly adore futa just like the rest of you :-) i also like comics and just talking to people
Futa it's a drug i'm addicted and feeling really good about it.
I'm always happy en cheerful and i'm really interested in getting to know everybody beter so happy new year, merry christmas , happy chanoeka, pleasant easter, nice thanksgiving and a well hung futa to you all.. Smile

Hello Dawn, and my I be the first in welcoming you here to this community, I hope you enjoy your time here

Welcome. Here's hoping your stay will be enjoyable. Wink

Web Comic Compendium 2.0 (updated: 12/25/2010)
Check out the new comics!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

wow you guys are fast Smile thank you for the warm welcome

Yo and Welcome to the Palace dawn

Please enjoy your stay here Big Grin

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

dawn Wrote:wow you guys are fast Smile thank you for the warm welcome

Well when a new girl comes on you'll usually find all the men clambering round for some attention :p even if its just hello, for most of us, thats as much action as we get HAHA
Stella cadente Wrote:Well when a new girl comes on you'll usually find all the men clambering round for some attention :p even if its just hello, for most of us, thats as much action as we get HAHA

Yea sorry about that but my nick is maybe a little misleading (if you catch my drift) I really didn't mean to but my nick has always been dawn so sorry again

but still thanks for being the first to welcome me Smile
dawn Wrote:Yea sorry about that but my nick is maybe a little misleading (if you catch my drift) I really didn't mean to but my nick has always been dawn so sorry again

but still thanks for being the first to welcome me Smile

there is no need to say sorry what so ever
Stella cadente Wrote:there is no need to say sorry what so ever

yea i do that a lot sorry....Damn did it again

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap