Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all :3

First off I just want to say hello to everyone on these forums, so, hello!
Anywho, about a year and a half ago I stumbled across this jewel of a website. However, I was resisting joining or posting anything due to me wondering if I really like futanari or not. The fact is that I do! I love it with a passion and I have many other fetishes that I enjoy or don't mind watching. Oh man, load off my back. Not so shy anymore either. Besides all this, I was sort of wondering of a good adult text oriented rpg to join. I've seen talk of Shangrila and HellMOO. I've played the latter, but I've never heard of a MUSH before. I don't know if the learning curve could be steep or that it could be similar to a MUD. I enjoy text based games like this and would love to join someone's group on either of these games.

Thanks for reading and posting guys and gals!
Zaneth

Hello Zaneth. welcome to FP i dont really know alot about the games you mentioned, but im sure someone will help you out XD

You can find my art at
Futanaripalace thread
Furaffinity

Hi Zaneth! ive been a lurker for alil longer than you have and thought id welcome you as well! for the most part everyone here is reaaal friendly Wink glad you can get out of ur shell and come out! im sure its a load off!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara