Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SUPERawesomeSpectacular intro.

"Who Are You?" I am me, or if you must call me Val. I'm a 21 year old male currently doing nothing with his life because of unforeseen circumstances.
"Where are you from?" I'm from Canada, Ontario.
"What's up with that nick of yours?" I've been using the nick "Val" for many years but it wouldn't let me choose that on here.
"What do you like about futanari?" I dunno, I just like it. The same way I like coffee in the morning.
"What got you interested in the first place?" Rule 34.
"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Can't really answer that as they change day to day.
"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Found the site while I was lurking google.
"Anything else you might like to add?" I love cats.
"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" I'm a huge gamer (console and handheld mostly), anime, reading, sleeping, photoshop, superhero nerd, drinking, music, being lazy, pretty much a typical guy amirite?
"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Not really no, other than the XBL gaming community.
"Last words before we pass final judgment?" I am who I am, and that being said; I am an honest person.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Cool story bro!
[Image: FonzApproved.jpg]...ayyy~

Welcome =) "I love cats" Approved! :3

Do you like animal girls? My album =)
My Pussy-Grinding/Thighsex/Buttjob album
Want to know about my RP character Julie? My F-List :3

Welcome!

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome, eh!

Welcome to Futanari Palace!
We here at Futanari Palace climb walls and use ziplines to travel, safety reasons concerning a very gooey and wet floor, please use caution before traveling.

Why yes, I do infact enjoy toast.

hey, 'ey now, we do have mopping crews attending to such circumstances, even if they are understaffed.....also welcome to the forums...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Thanks for all the positive feedback. :V

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Cool story bro!

Welcome! *hands you a cup of Tim Horton's*

Welcome and enjoy yourself =)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}