Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call me Lyli, call me Morri, just don't call me late to dinner ... or something.

All righty then ... I suck at making into threads, so I'll just cheat and use the questions that were posted in one of the stickies if that's all right. Wink

1. "Who Are You?" I have gone by a few different names on forums, but most often I am lyliander or morrilefay ... and in RIFT I am Sanctity (G) and Daevah (D).
  2. "Where are you from?" Missouri, USA
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?" A Mistress a while ago named me Morrigan and it just kind of stuck ... then I love the ancient LeFay legends and so I took up her last name. Nothing much else more than that. As for Lyliander, I was looking for a second forum name to use and I love names that are pronounced the same even though they are spelled differently ... and Lyliander was what I came up with. Smile
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" Are you kidding? What is not to like about a being haveing the curves of a woman and the dick of a god? 0_0
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Just a subject that has always turned me on, I suppose ... that and I dated a tg woman for a while, too.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" It would be easier to list the ones I don't have ... which are scat, blood (other than a tiny drop) and anything that permanently marks or disfigures or maims or kills or ... well, you get the idea.
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Nope, none at all.
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" Let's see ... I am most interested in finding new playmates in the games that I play as well as exploring the art section and just finding a good, supportive community. I used to have a gallery over on furaffinity and had a couple of characters that were futa that I commissioned images of. I have actually seen a couple of those images floating around these very forums. ^_^
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Oh through the kink grapevine I suppose ... gosh, even that sounds dirty.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?" Any questions for me?
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Umm ... just those that are listed in my profile, I suppose. If you want to know more, go look at 'em. Wink
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Darknest, Deviantart (just as a stalker of art), and FurAffinity (even though I hardly ever post there any more)
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?" Ummm ... love me? *snickers* Nah, not really. I am pretty open about most things. I'm a switch, even though my natural position is sub. I've lived as a live in pet to a Master and Mistress before. I'm currently playing RIFT, Vindictus and Allods ... and that's all I can think of. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Thank you!

*bows*
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

interesting stuff...welcome to the forums and all of the usual enthusiastic welcoming words which aren't particularly my specialty...it's like, ummm, just welcome and have fun, ya know....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome, lyliander!

'Sup! How's Allods? Thinking about snatching it if I ever get my comp back.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Welcome aboard! Big Grin

Ravyn Wrote:'Sup! How's Allods? Thinking about snatching it if I ever get my comp back.

It is a capable WoW clone that doesn't rely too much on the pay shop. In fact, I haven't had to buy a thing from the shop yet. You can get things like xp potions and the like, but you can play without them as well, the leveling is a bit slower is all. The questing really is all "go here and kill x of y" but you expect that in a F2P. There isn't much RP going on sadly ... I have yet to find any. Though, to be fair, I don't play that much seeing as how RIFT is my primary MMO now days. Smile
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hmmmm... thanks. I'll have to check it out and see how it works for me.

Anyway, welcome to FP! *blows one of those party-blower-thingies*

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker
Ravyn Wrote:Hmmmm... thanks. I'll have to check it out and see how it works for me.

Anyway, welcome to FP! *blows one of those party-blower-thingies*

Does the party-blower-thingy's wife know what you two are up to?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

herro and welkies Wink

Your title made me chuckle. Welcome!