Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a late hello~

Hello I'm Kareiya,

I found FP a few months back looking for some of 'Sircus' 3D futa videos. My GF had joined, so I signed up to so support. We are both futa fans, she loves to draw them I love to...well ya know xD.

I'm currently resided in texas, where things are normal sizes Tongue
my current hobbies are gaming, drawings and writing. I have a few writings stored on my harddrive, but when I show them to people they are throughly digusted by the lack of editing o.o

maybe I could get some help in that department?

I also draw but i'm not very good, i know a few things, but the drawing always seem so static. I've tried my hand at H-art but just need a bit more practice.

gaming is well gaming.

PC: Final Fantasy XIV(don't be hatin')
PS3: Demon's Soul
Wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy
PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite
DSi XL: World Ends with You
PS2: ??(dunno)
Web based: Corruption of Champions

It is my last name in japanese, plus some random letters. But lately I've been noticing that there are several characters around with the same name xD cpet no 'e'

I have a Galka on FFXI that I used play named Kareiya, fun times.

whats not to like, best of both worlds wraped in one, plus the oversized members that can cum like a geyser...HOT <3

your rules are loud and clear Smile

honestly I dunno what kinda pairings I like, I guess maybe Futa x female, female x animal(horse or dog)

I'm probably just going to explore, the various profile pages, that stop by my page. checking out the personal albums.

I'm currently a part of DA(deviantart), FA(Furaff), HF(hentai-foundry).

I'm currently enjoying the very fun Corruption of Champions by http://fenoxo.blogspot.com/.

I'll update my profile, to have the description of my CoC character ^^

Final words...
Hello~!

signed,
Kareiya

Better late than never, as they say, right? Wink So a likewise belated welcome to the forum, Kareiya! >Big Grin<

I'm sure there are some people here that would be willing to help you out with the editing. As I'm not particulary good at writing myself, nor a native English speaker, I'm afraid I can't be of much help though. Good luck in any case, I hope you find what you are looking for, hehe. Smile

And practice makes perfect, so don't be afraid to show us your works! Big Grin

I'm a fan of futa x female as well, by the way; you and I should get along well, hehe. :p I envy you for having a girlfriend that also likes futa though. I don't know what my boyfriend really feels about it, to be honest, as I haven't exactly told him about it, but a few past comments have led me to believe that he is not a fellow fan. :p

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to stop by my profile if you wonder about anything or just want to talk - new friends are always most welcomed. Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

Supermarket Love Wrote:Better late than never, as they say, right? Wink So a likewise belated welcome to the forum, Kareiya! >Big Grin<

I'm sure there are some people here that would be willing to help you out with the editing. As I'm not particulary good at writing myself, nor a native English speaker, I'm afraid I can't be of much help though. Good luck in any case, I hope you find what you are looking for, hehe. Smile

And practice makes perfect, so don't be afraid to show us your works! Big Grin

I'm a fan of futa x female as well, by the way; you and I should get along well, hehe. :p I envy you for having a girlfriend that also likes futa though. I don't know what my boyfriend really feels about it, to be honest, as I haven't exactly told him about it, but a few past comments have led me to believe that he is not a fellow fan. :p

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to stop by my profile if you wonder about anything or just want to talk - new friends are always most welcomed. Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

why thank you for the warm welcome SML, I will be sure to drop by ^^ and you're right as the saying goes 90% practice 10% Talent/skill
thank you for the warm welcome once again.

That sig of yours is pure love. I love breasts too <3
Kareiya Wrote:I'm currently resided in texas, where things are normal sizes Tongue
Of course things are normal sized in Texas. That's because things are always bigger in Koufu Land!
Kareiya Wrote:my current hobbies are gaming, drawings and writing. I have a few writings stored on my harddrive, but when I show them to people they are throughly digusted by the lack of editing o.o

maybe I could get some help in that department?
Considering I completely and utterly suck at editing and don't even try a lot, you can be a modestly popular writer here.

Now that I'm out of my preferred jokes, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:Of course things are normal sized in Texas. That's because things are always bigger in Koufu Land!Considering I completely and utterly suck at editing and don't even try a lot, you can be a modestly popular writer here.

Now that I'm out of my preferred jokes, welcome.

LOL thanks Gilgamesh ^^
that picture made me laugh xD

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome to FP!

Thank you ^^

Welcome to the Palace!

Heya, Kareiya! Welcome to FP!

I wouldn't mind taking a look at some of your written stuff; I edited a few friends' papers, and learned a few writing tips from the family trade. Growing up with an English major for a parent instills a few lessons here and there. Smile

Looking forward to seeing your stuff, and with PDA ice and good feedback, there's only one way it can go! Big Grin