Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey

Hi I know its been a couple of days since I registered but I've been a little bit busy and I can't always get online but now i'm all settled down so I thought I'd make my little introduction post.

So hey all of you, I'm Andrea and well I don't really know what to say, I'm a big fan of role playing in many forms, been doing it for maybe 5 or 6 years now and I do my best to help out any people who are trying to get involved but seem to be having problems with the whole writing thing.

What else hmm I suppose I should mention that I have been playing table top roleplaying games for years. Sadly I'm nearly always the GM Sad I never get to play any more.

Cooking and baking are my passion and I hope one day to be a chef, just so you all know a little about me there; so I can be on a some strange hours thanks to any possible jobs I might get.

I have the lovely Asuka Funn to thank since she was the one who invited me to the palace and truthfully I'd been meaning to join the palace for a long time as one of my friends had advised me to do so, but i guess I never got round to it till Asuka nudged me on MSN.

I guess like a few of you here I was born the wrong gender and I'm taking steps to change that but its a slow process for me and I'm just taking it one day at a time till I feel ready to do more.

Anyway I hope we can all have a good time here and all get on well.

Greetings and Welcome Smile Cooking and baking is fun, when there's time for it Big Grin

Welcome to the Palace, Andrea :3 It sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here ^^

Thank you both for your welcomes ^^

Well, not everyone here is born in the wrong gender, but people that feel that way do tend to congregate here. So if you wanted to find some people that have that problem about thier experiences, this is a pretty good place.

We've also got all those wacky role players and whatever they do in that Role Playing forum that you'll probably enjoy.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hey Andrea! Welcome to FP!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you all ^^

I'm new to the forum too.

I'd love to give a try at RP since I've tried it in the past and I suck real bad.... Suck in the very bad sense Tongue not in the good one ^^

Welcome and have fun!!!!

welcome to FP and whatnot...hope you enjoy your time here, and as others have said check out the RP'ing forum, odds're you can have some fun there...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)