Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo brosef

something nice and basic:

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...uggestions!

' Wrote:1. I am Bloo and I came here off of a random tip from a horny friend lol.
2. North Carolina. [SIZE="1"]get..me..outta..here..[/SIZE]
3. obvious first part is from a cartoon called foster's home for imaginary friends.
4. What do I like about futanari huh? Well it shows the beauty of slender female curvature with male genatalia causes ones senses to run wild with lust.

5. What got me interested in futa was a friend of mine called me up told me to go what is now a deadsite, had some pictures on it. This was a couple years ago, but the shit that I have seen then...let's leave it at that. Big Grin
6. My favorite kinks..name one lol. Pairing? Other then KenpachixHanataro[BLEACH]<3 idk.
7. Read them rules, bossman.
8. All of the above.
9. Tip from a friend whom I still know.
10. I'm a dude.
11. I play 2d fighters and RPGs usually. Other stuff include drawing and cooking.
12. Noooooooooooooooo.[4chan]
13. It's time to kick some ass and chew some bubble gum, but it looks like I'm out of gum..
"If you love nice big breasts, luscious thighs and ass as well a long meaty cock, then we're best friends already."
Marvel vs Capcom 3: [Image: dsdsds.png][Image: NXDGS.png][Image: sentijamal.png]
SSF4: Gen, Akuma, Sagat

I love rpg games too especially the final fantasy series anyways welcome to FP ^_^

Which final fantasy is your favorite?

"If you love nice big breasts, luscious thighs and ass as well a long meaty cock, then we're best friends already."
Marvel vs Capcom 3: [Image: dsdsds.png][Image: NXDGS.png][Image: sentijamal.png]

Welcome! Big Grin

Big Grin Thanks!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you! <3