Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh... hi?

Hi, I'm Billy. It was not long ago, maybe a couple months ago really, that I discovered that I have a futa fetish... and, well, sometimes I feel bad about it, but I just can't help it, and I don't even know why.

It started with erotica, then I got into futa hentai a bit... now I've gotten into actually watching real-life she-male vids! Can anyone even try to explain this to me, because this is one fetish of mine I just can't explain; there's just something... intriguing about a girl with a cock to me, but I can't put it into words...

Welcome to the palace sugah. What you're experiencing isn't something to be ashamed of, though in most societies it's best to keep your sexual kinks to yourself until such a time that you can discuss them with others without worry for who thinks or cares about what. So there's that at least ^_^

As to why this particular fetish is intriguing to you, there's many reasons for that. Everyone has their different reasons and so it'd be hard to pick yours out of the hundreds of explanations. I know I'm into futa because I enjoy fucking with what people conceive as gender and sexual norms so a girl that's not fully a girl is one way to go about that. Another is because the penis can be seen as a sort of symbol of power, of hunger, of desire, etc. So it's nice to see women with those sort of qualities in my pleasurable materials.

Once again, welcome to the palace sugah and I hope you have a good stay ^_^

Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]

There's threads in Discussion discussing why people like it, may want to check those out. Don't let it worry you too much though, it's just a bit of fantasy.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

It's good that you are trying to figure reasons why you like something but then again there may not be a reason. As I have said to many other people online and in my real life regarding why they like a certain thing/person/type of music/whatever:

There is no reason why chocolate tastes good. It just does.

Now that I have totally solved all of your problems.... welcome to FP!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara