Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been gone for so long lol ^-~!

Well i know ive been here before but ive been gone way to long work school been wearing me out like a new pair a shoes lmao.

Anyway just wanna say names Reamssian Ream for short and wanna give a big shout out to me friends and as well Shenadoah with her smexy self and for her and the others for starting this site as i would have not met them at all.

Witht that i will go about seeing what new things have been added as i will be browsing like mad.

Chow and may i bid u a good day ^-~<3!!

And she says unto her you and i are one and we are world
eaters reaper of souls nooone is fitted to play god.

The law of life in the universe:"Without re-creation for oneself and development,there would be nothing but dying."

Human beings are the same as all other creatures.If they fail to re-create and develop while settled down in the present,they become acient fixed in the past.

Will you follow the history of dying out by settling down in the present as a human being?Or will you create the future by being reborn as a superhuman?

The law of survival:Only creatures who continue to create,develop;and grow will survive.

The world may be corrupt and frail,but as long as you contiue to beleive in yourself and press forward nothing can brake you.Remember you have a good pair of legs you just need to get up and use them because you have infinite possibilities to choose from.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Yay.......Christmas is almost here and with a new year will be on its way can't wait!!!

Welcome back then!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*stares* I remember you o.o

welcome back to FP, Reamssian ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)