Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All!!!!

Hello, my name is Jane and I'm a 19 year old girl from the UK, I found this website while searching on google. I am RPer and have roleplayed for a number of years now, and I decide I love playing with Futas so why not join here!

Welcome, Jane. I used to live in Derby a few years ago. I miss the UK but I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to FP! Big Grin

Welcome to FP, Jane!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi everyone! Cant wait to start roleplaying and having fun!

welcome to the forums and whatnot...have a good time and good luck finding people to RP with....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

welcome jane. Enjoy your stay, have lots of fun, RPing is always nice and... hm have some apple juice!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

yay another from the uk *hugs you* welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi and welcome, have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

It's a good place to RP with and as a futanari. An even better place to find inspiration for all of your futanari needs. Though, if you've been playing with futanari for a number of years, and you happen to be 19 now... *does the math*

Weeeeellll, we'll just keep that to ourselves. ^^

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty