Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey e'erbody

Hey everyone. I just found this site today, and I'm kind of excited to find like-minded folks. Futa is a fairly new interest for me, and I think my introduction to the topic was either Doug Winger, or Dmitry. I moved in from the furry crowd. ^.^

I'm currently unemployed, and that status has pushed me into a new hobby; creative science fiction writing. Non-erotic for the most part, but on the rare occasions I do write eros, it's ERP style. Kind of boring solo, to be honest. Outside of Eroticism and writing circles, I'm a huge fan of Star Wars (highly anticipating the upcoming MMO), and Firefly / Serenity.

It's an honor to be a part of this community, and I look forward to getting acquainted with the site in the coming days.

ahh welcome. Liking futa is generally all it takes to get on -my- good side, at least ^^. If ya need anything, jus' lemme know. I'll do what I can :3

Oh... have some generic oreos... and some... wait the milk spoiled, nvm... sorry... damn that fridge!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

Wel'ome to 'e Palace, Visigoth!

Well, we can't very well have Oreo's with no milk. Luckily I think we're in just the place to get plenty of fresh cream. ^.^

Yes... indeed! To the barn! *runs to cows*

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

Welcome to FP! I'm super excited for the MMO to come out too!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you, kind Guardian! It is an honor to be here.

We don't have any Rome for you to sack. We do have a Fire Fly, but I don't think it's the on you're looking for.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Since Gilgamesh took both the Firefly and Rome joke like the greedy little introphile he is, I'll just stick with the basics. Well that and echoing your excitement over SWOTR. A favorite RP mixed with my favorite company and what was once my favorite world (before Lucas went rabid?) Yes, please!

Here's hoping it doesn't all end in bitter Tusken tears.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty