Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes a new challenger!!

Hello! My name is Terra and I'm new here obviously. I'm a big fan of kinks of many kinds futanari being one of them so I thought it would be a great idea to join. I'm an artist and pretty open guy so expect me to post a lot in places about stuff. If you've got nay questions feel free to ask! This place seems easy to navigate so I'll have a look around :3

Welcome, Terra! There is a huuuuuuuuuge following on this board for stuff so I am looking forward to your contributions.

Hi there and welcome to THE palace.

PLease enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask if you're a bit lost about places to post and whatnot.

See you around =D

Heya Terra!

[Image: terra1.jpg]

Just don't betray us like you did the Titans!

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Welcome to FP!

Hey, it's Terra!

Yes, I know I stole Ravyn's joke. ...and I know that Terra's hair in the game is green.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

*sighs* welcome to FP, enjoy the forums...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Third times the charm :3
[Image: kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_conceptart_ZnSD6.png]
hehe sorry... welcome to the forums dear and I look forward to seeing some of new art styles on the site ^_^

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

You know, Terra-Firma would be a fantastic stage name for a voluptuous futanari burlesque dancer.

Feel free to make a thread in our Artist's Room, after you've gotten used to the site. We always appreciate our contributors (and our lurkers too, for that matter.)

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty