Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi - I'm new here

Dear forum members,
allow me to introduce myself to this great forum. I'm into Futanari for not too long - I discovered it by chance in the internet and imediately fell for it!
I been drawing my own Futa pictures since - not as professional als many of you here, but still - maybe you want to have a look... Here's an example.

well than welcome to fp, and it seems you've already started to get yourself set-up nicely as one of our artists; it's always good to see new talent....well enjoy the forums and have fun here...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Hi Sabrina! Welcome to FP!

Hi hi hi! Like the pic alot! Welcome to FP!!!

Hello, and welcome to the palace, Sabrina! Hope to see more of your pictures around here! Love your drawing style. Maybe you can get someone to do some inking for you!

You get extra points with me for including both a cuckolding scene, and a footjob in your work. I hope you continue to improve and share with us.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. It's good to see, that I am not alone with this "futa-thing"!
:
I will continue - including cuckolding (my fav!) and foot scenes...

welcome enjoy your stay

:172:

Current RP Characters Active:
None

Always looking for a fun RP be it short or long term I am game, just pm me.
Current active IM RP Characters
Azumineko Profile

Sabrina666 Wrote:I will continue - including cuckolding (my fav!) and foot scenes...
Bishiebunny Wrote:You get extra points with me for including both a cuckolding scene, and a footjob in your work.
I see the beginning of a beautiful, yet sticky, relationship. ::laughs::

Seriously though, throw in some pantyhose and you'll be able to hear him 'squee' all the way in Europe.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

New talent is always welcome on FP!

So, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara