Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna get rid of my "Lurker aura"

Hi! My name is Emil, and I'm a 19 year old guy from Sweden. I've been a member of futanaripalace since January 2010.
The first time I ever posted a thread, it was in the "post yourself" section of the forum where I posted a few pictures of myself. I still felt like a lurker after that, and I have ever since. I've posted a few other threads as well, but still, lurker Tongue

So, I realized I should start socializing with people on the forum since they all seem very nice.
Like I said. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Sweden. I study at the moment and still live at home with my parents.. I have a secret obsession with futanari, transexualism and suchlike. When I'm home alone I like to pose in women's clothes and take pictures of myself ^.^
Aside this, I'm just a regular guy with an obsession of video games. (especially Nintendo games)
I am a big fan of The Legend of Zelda, and the Mother series.

That's pretty much it. If you wanna help me get rid of this lurker feel I have, go ahead and put some nice comments or maybe sending me a friendrequest Smile (I accept any kind of friendship ^^)

hi and welcome out of the shawows Smile

now you will have even more fun on FP, fore sure Wink

after Abba, Ikea and the Skarsgards.. we get a nordic futa friend... thats cool Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Welcome out of Lurker Mode, klankton!

qatja Wrote:hi and welcome out of the shawows Smile

now you will have even more fun on FP, fore sure Wink

after Abba, Ikea and the Skarsgards.. we get a nordic futa friend... thats cool Smile

Thanks a lot, hun :3 and I agree. I will totally have more fun here if I get to know more people ^^
Speaking of nordic, I have a huge interest in vikings, which seems appropriate since I'm from Sweden Smile

Btw, your animated signature there gave me an instant boner Wink just sayin' (A)
vella Wrote:Welcome out of Lurker Mode, klankton!

Thanks a lot, sweetie :3

Nice intro there. Gave a lot of information without being too dense. See? Lurking can be good for you. Though we do appreciate all the lurkers who step out into the light, regardless of whose underwear they happen to be wearing.

Welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Bishiebunny Wrote:Nice intro there. Gave a lot of information without being too dense. See? Lurking can be good for you. Though we do appreciate all the lurkers who step out into the light, regardless of whose underwear they happen to be wearing.

Welcome to the forums ^^
Thankies :3 it feels good to step out into the light ^^ but I gotta tell you, the underwear is actually my own haha :3