Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hi everybody! (say with with me now: "Hi, Doctor Nick!")

Name's LargoTK. MY nickname has nothing to do with the famed Largo from Megatokyo, and the minute that someone thought I was Largo, I quickly changed my online name. Though I didn't change it much Tongue (I mean, "Largo" to "LargoTK" is not much of a change, but it's enough to differenciate, I'm sure.)

Anyhow, I've been lurking for... oh, maybe six months to a year, and I think it's about time that I actually "open up" as it were and introduce myself.

My online persona is wildly different than my real-life one, and unfortunately I feel out-of-place in reality a lot of the time. I go online to escape the drudgery of life - I'm not depressed or suicidal, just wishing my life was a little less ordinary. Wish it was more anime-like ;P

I absolutely love futanari. There's nothing that will top that in my mind, but a few other things come close. I'll talk about those later, if anyone's interested. ^^;;

Anyhow, just wanted to say "Hi" Thanks for having me as a local. Big Grin

LargoTK

Dreams can be real, if you choose not to live in reality.

Glad to see you "open up" and please continue to enjoy your stay here Big Grin

P.S. "Hi, Doctor Nick"

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi, Doctor Nick! Glad you're finally out of lurk mode. Enjoy the Palace Largo. Smile

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, pal.

Welcome to the family, LargoTK. Smile

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

Welcome to the palace LargoTK ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net

Herro! and welcum to the FP! if you wanna chat, or fool around (i hope the second one Big Grin) send a PM! :p

I love to RP, pretty much anything. Wink Please send me messages! :11:
:8:
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome largo....were glad to have u here....it's nice to see more ppl joining the futa craze thats sweeping the nation

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}