Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to everyone ^_^./
Hello I'm Penna, I'm glad to of found this site it seems to be full of a lot of very lovely fun people and I look forward to getting to know you all better. I heard of this site from Darknest, (Penna is my name there too, if you bump into me) as I was looking around for a fun rift guild to join.
Lets see about me; I personally don't play as shemale I've tried but just can't get my mind into the role, but I've always loved futa / shemale partners. I tend to be a bit naive and flakey, but I'm not usually over the top slutty or anything. Feel free to contact me for anything I likes to talk
:wee(240):

Welcome! You found a good place to funnel your sluttiness into, whatever that amounts to!

*taps*

Welcome, Penna!

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay

:172:

Current RP Characters Active:
None

Always looking for a fun RP be it short or long term I am game, just pm me.
Current active IM RP Characters
Azumineko Profile

Awww thank you! It's always fun to join a community, just getting started can be a lil intimidating. Every one seems really nice so far though. Also you have cute smilies. ++ Tongueyong4:

http://www.f-list.net/c/Penna/ - More about me Smile
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi and welcome here, enjoy and have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

What a coincidence. My rift download should be complete in a mere matter of hours, so it makes two of us looking for a guild!

Oh, welcome by the way!

I honestly don't think I've ever been on a forums with a friendlier community, especially as far as newcomers are concerned. I think it's the constant wicked thrusting going on just behind the curtains. Hard to be needlessly cruel when every whim is being satisfied (whether or not you want them to be.)

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

No need to feel awkward. Everyone around here is a huge over-the-top slut, myself included.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
~Waves~ Hi I'm new as well and just thought I'd say HI!!!

Hugz and Kisses
Lexxy
;Wink

FYI... I am cumming for You...
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=700467&d=1381035899]