Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eh, might as well.

Normally skip intros but, what else is there to do, this time of night. Following the suggested intro information:

Im, KayK. +1 If you know what two anime characters I got the username from.
Im from NJ
Nickname, will be, I assume, Kay or something.
What get me into futa in the first place was, Cowboy Bebep's, Grin.
Favorite pairing, FutaXMale FutaboyxMale
Ill most likely look the roleplay section to see if any thing catches my eye there.
Im a Transgendered, 22 year old... Well, I will 22 be on the second~
When Im bored, Im either playing Super Smash brothers, Making AMVs, or Sigs.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

Heeeeeey, Phate. Whassup.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Your sig, avi, and user name reminded me of some one so much, I had to PM him, to see if you were the same person XD

Haven't gotten a PM. >.> But I do have the same name and avi on DN.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Welcome to FP and happy early Birthday :O

also....Snake has an awesome ass >:3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

HIYA~!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, KayK!

KayK Wrote:Favorite pairing, FutaXMale FutaboyxMale
I approve, although I don't know who you prefer to be 'on top' as they say. I don't particularly mind either way, but the case of futa and male is one where you have to ask that question. No one's gonna ask who's on top in futa and female or futa on futa.

I can't say I've seen much 'futaboy'/cuntboy (with a dick) and male. Maybe like four images.

I'll launch a pre-emptive 'Happy Birthday' strike as well.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:I approve, although I don't know who you prefer to be 'on top' as they say. I don't particularly mind either way, but the case of futa and male is one where you have to ask that question. No one's gonna ask who's on top in futa and female or futa on futa.

I can't say I've seen much 'futaboy'/cuntboy (with a dick) and male. Maybe like four images.

I'll launch a pre-emptive 'Happy Birthday' strike as well.

In any case, welcome.

Who I like ontop changes with my mood/roleplay. Im going to say I like futa ontop more but, without worry, I would switch if my partner wanted. They are an interesting pairing, no matter which way they sleep together.
Yeah, futaboys are few and far between but they are some of my favorite images to get ahold of D:

Thank you, and all other birthday wishes~
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome and have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!