Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, girls! And boys too.

Hello, people! Someway I discovered this nice community and it got my interest, so I just registered myself. I hope we can get along well and to have good relationships. About myself, well, I'm a 18-years-old lesbian girl from Brazil (so I'm sorry for my bad english), I like japanese things like manga, anime and, of course, futas. I like to RP and cyber a lot too.

Well, I guess that's all. That was a very crappy introduction, I guess, but that's the best I can do. Anyway, see ya!

Hey there! I'm new as well, and this is actually my first post. Welcome to FP! Great to hear from someone down in Brazil. I have only flown through there, and I loved it. I am open to cyber as well.

Welcome to FP, Dark Girl! Your English is excellent so don't worry about that!

Hello there and welcome! I'm glad you found interest in this place and decided to join us. I hope you find this place to be hospitable and friendly, as it most often is. There's a lot of things to do and you'll find that this place has a pretty active roleplay section. You should take a look.

Have fun and I do hope you enjoy your time here at the Palace!~

The Lovers: Where love shines.
------------------------------------------------------------------
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
My futa art[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]No Penises[SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE]My fur [SIZE="5"]|[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]My Fur Affinity[/SIZE]

*gives you a big welcome hug* welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP, Dark Girl!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to FP, Dark Girl; as Eso said you should be sure to check out our RP section as odds're you'll find something or someone to your liking there to RP with...

and don't worry about your introduction, what matters is that you enjoy your time here...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

olá!
e boa vinda ao fórum. tenha o divertimento e aprecie-se Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Greetings from São Paulo!

I hope you come to enjoy the community as much as I do!

Your English is probably better than mine, but I fake it with a lot of rambling bun bun babble.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty