Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup guys hello girls and how are you futas

well im kevin aka futas love hole. cant wait to be part of this site/commuity I LOVE FUTA. plain and simple fact im a 20 yo college student fav color blue and would love take it from a futa lol but any way i love video games and sports i play both and i like to meet all sorts of pll so dont be shy just come say hi lol

*shrugs* really now, well you'll find that there's no shortage of futa here that wouldn't mind helping you with that taking it part...

welcome to the forums...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Zebby, that was without doubt the #1 most enthusiastic greeting I've ever heard. Tongue

Welcome to the forums, yo.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi and welcome here Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Hello fellow Tennessean and welcome to FP.

Welcome to FP, futaslovehole!

Wait... your favorite colour is blue? BLUE?!!!!!! I'm sorry but we won't tolerate that kind of craziness here. I retract my welcome and bid you good day, sir.

I SAID, "GOOD DAY, SIR!"

hello hello awesome to see anouther person from my neck of the woods lol what part of TN are you from east TN here.

vella Wrote:Welcome to FP, futaslovehole!
Wait... your favorite colour is blue? BLUE?!!!!!! I'm sorry but we won't tolerate that kind of craziness here. I retract my welcome and bid you good day, sir.

I SAID, "GOOD DAY, SIR!"

[SIZE="4"]YOU DARE INSULT THE COLOR BLUE WELL SIR ARNT YOU BOLD ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE OF THE MAGICAL NUMBER 4! [/SIZE] bahaha jk thank you....but really dont do it again....

All caps doesn't really beat a finely honed, "Good day, sir!" It's a Gene Wilder thing. Still, welcome to the forums.

Tennessee? My father went to seminary in Memphis.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty