Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!! Im soo new but already in love!!

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and im so excited to post some of my "morphs". I got into futanari quite recently actually, purely on accident. Im very disapointed i didnt find it sooner. Sad
I remember mindlessly surfing through sites after work on day and coming across a Futa pic of the hottest girl i had ever seen. As the bottom half of the pic loaded, I was surprised to see a beautiful cock hanging between her tanned legs. I was even more surprised to find that i was really turned on, as my thing was purely girls before. Ill be honest, the thought of a dick was never really that hot to me before that, but i swear i would've jumped on her girlie cock right there and fucked it until she came inside me.
Im def more into the full package "dickgirl" side of futanari, but i do enjoy it all as a whole. Now its a majority of my collection and i cant get enough, anime or otherwise. Im so hooked.

Yay!!!!! Chicks with dicks rock my face off!!!

Yeah, this is a pretty terrific site from what I've seen (I'm new too). So, uh, welcome to FP I suppose! ^_^

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker
Ravyn Wrote:Yeah, this is a pretty terrific site from what I've seen (I'm new too). So, uh, welcome to FP I suppose! ^_^

Thanks.. You too! Im finally getting time to go through it. I have a few PS morphs that r ok but i cant get them into my albums. ill figure it out tho. Smile

It took me a hot minute to get the uploading pics to albums thing, too (each time I used it lol).

And Welcome to FP! <3

The only siggy I need is the mushroom stamp with which I sign my checks. :p
CindyBlewGoo Wrote:It took me a hot minute to get the uploading pics to albums thing, too (each time I used it lol).

And Welcome to FP! <3

Thanks!! So yeah, i had no idea Futanari was so huge. I love it!! Much more dynamic than I wouldve guessed.

Nihao! I Jeannette, aka Princess Silky of the Chinese Amazons. I'm also part Western European (French) Enchante! :8:Smile

:53Tonguerincess Jeannette, Lesbian/Futa Chinese Glamazon
Martial Artist Ballerina Princess:53:

welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay

:172:

Current RP Characters Active:
None

Always looking for a fun RP be it short or long term I am game, just pm me.
Current active IM RP Characters
Azumineko Profile

Futanaritron Wrote:Thanks!! So yeah, i had no idea Futanari was so huge. I love it!!
Yeah, futanari is really HUGE.

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thanks guys!! Everyone is so cool here!! FP rocks!!

Welcome to FP :O

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}