Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychotic Clown Exploring a New Forum

Yo! I've just been kinda looking around for a fun new forum with some hopefully nice people. I've been active around some other places, but got bored and I'm seeing if this lovely palace will better suit my tastes.

Anyway, I'm Ravyn, an eccentric, soul-eating ninja clown. But that's not important. Just looking around for people whose company I may enjoy. ^_^

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

I welcome you, O Psychotic Clown! Big Grin

Soul, eating, ninja and clown.. four words I'm sure I've had a few nightmares about in the past :3

*giggles* Welcome to the forums sweety, I'm sure you'll find a lot of lovely people here just waiting to be discovered. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly suprised, I certainly was and still am at this sweet group of people ^_^
Your avatar is absolutely gorgeous by the way, even though clowns can be creepy at times I have to admit it is beautiful done.

Thanks guys. ^_^ Just going around and trying to get used to the forum, fortunately it's very similar to Darknest which I'm familiar with. But definitely different enough to be alien.

And thanks, the avi was done by someone called GabrielMalkavian on DeviantArt... not made for me or anything, I just stole it because it looked so nice, heh.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Well if you need any help with directions or what lives where feel free to ask away hun. We are here to help ^_^

Um, I do have one question... I've been looking around for some kind of general conversation forum, to just talk about random stuff and get to know people, do you have anything like that here?

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

YOu would most likely be looking for the Chatterbox my dear ^^
http://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdispl...Chatterbox

And the Let's Talk thread if you think you can survive the prowling Lexie madness :3
http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...-Lets-talk

Ah, yes! Thank you so much, that was exactly what I was looking for. I hope this community is as fun and nice as it seems like it will be. ^_^

--Signed,

Whacky Ninja Clown

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Just watch out for Lexie dear. Her greetings can get quite... excessive Tongueyong15:

But I kid of course, she's lovely really ;3

Well, I've got an electric joybuzzer, acid shooting flower, explosive chattering teeth, and an extending boxing glove if it becomes necessary. Big Grin

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}