Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI everyone!!! happy to be here!!

I cant believe i never found this forum. Very happy to meet all of you :8:

I have always been a big fan of Futa on Female (Rape). Any threads i should know about>?

thanks in advance

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy beeing here.

I think it should'nt be too hard to find this topic with the search function *g

Welcome, glad to meet ya!

If you want real rough stuff...try Nightmare Express - Akumu no Takuhaibin's Yokubou Kaiki dai 364 shou - Newhalf Sei-Hanzai Document 3 NH Goukan-ma ni Okasareta Yosoji Ninpu-hen. (Do note that the futanai girls are technically shemales.) Behind Moon might be worth something, does a lot of futa on futa though. Otherwise following the futa on women thread is a good idea (do note that all posts before March 09 have no attachments, lost in a crash.)

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Heya hun.

Not too much to say on your futa female rape thing that the knowledgable and forever coffee drinking Gilgamesh hasn't already said.
Maybe try your luck out in the RP forums to roleplay such a scenario out yourself, I know there are quite a few there who would take you up on it. Rough sex can be a fun thing to rolepay wth the right mindset :3
Or try yourself a search in the Stories section in the Writer's Room aswell, I'd be suprised if there weren't at least a few stories about it since it can be such an emotional writing topic.
Anywho welcome to the forum hun and I'm loving your avatar, so full of energy and smexiness [Image Relic #377676 ]

Attached Files
.gif   thls01.gif (Size: 34.47 KB / Downloads: 36)

Welcome, hope you find some good stuffs here!

I know I did. ; )

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for all the information my friends. I am happy to meet u all!!!

Good luck finding what you are searching for. If it's particularly good, you might want to let certain people know. I happen to know a certain bun bun who sometimes indulges in darker fantasies. On the sly of course *looks around all shifty-eyed.*

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty