Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker no more!

As can be seen with my arrival date, I've been around for awhile, never really doing much more than poking at a few of the places here and there, Linty's comics, a few of the posters in the Post Yourself area, other spots...Figured it was time to step out an play a more active role in things I enjoy around here, utilizing my character, Vusty, to do so ;D

So hay everybody :3

hehe well ain't Vusty a fun looking gal :3

Well welcome sweety. Lurkings is okies for a while but you've been missing out on the bestest most fun parts of the forums when you dont talk to people. I'm sure everyone will welcome you with open arms... well open somethings anyways ^^"
I shall try to keep the 'feeling horny' jokes to a minimum but I make no promises[Image Relic #376188 ]

Attached Files
.gif   56233-1247757606-12664031245147002uberkut.gif (Size: 13.75 KB / Downloads: 42)

Vusty... that's an interesting name. Buuuut, anyhow, welcome! Hope you find the light at the end of the tunnel!

Rawr! Welcome sorta~ CX <3

Call me Rue!
[SIZE=2]Here are some pictures I took, http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...ot-gt-.-gt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]please comment and leave suggestions <3
[SIZE=3]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
ruelle Wrote:Rawr! Welcome sorta~ CX <3

It's like I know ya! Big Grin

And thanks for the welcomes you two :3

Oh wow that's a late Hello! <3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Stereo Pixel Wrote:Oh wow that's a late Hello! <3

I was waiting to make it quite the epic hello X3

It's certainly an epic tongue. A tongue like that could go a long way around here. Judging by the sig image, I'd say "all the way," at the very least.

Welcome to the joys of active contribution. We'll be looking forward to learning more about you (and Vusty.)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I'll do my best to contribute to whatever I can and to better get to know my character, I am looking at writing up a new story, as I do dabble in such things, as more of an origin story and to expand on the stuff she enjoys. Seems like a more entertaining way to go about it than just a regular kinks list ^^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara