Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Making a return to the site under a old name! *Winks*

Hey! I use to be FutanariFanLover awhile back and I decided to get offline and not come back but temptation and desire has sparked me to come back to the site. My passwords and such got stolen so I had to restart everything: new accounts, new computer (about time) etc etc... so if you remember me go ahead and drop a message! If not, well check me out!

Heya, glad to have you back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Thanks, its good to be back!

Welcome back! :O

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome back to the palace! I bet those desires that brought you back will be fulfilled again (and again).

Assuming the old profile is still up and running, you may want to bounce on over to the Problems and Suggestions section and give the moderators there a heads-up. Especially if your account has been hacked and you have reason to believe someone might put it to ill use. Just a way of covering your bases as we do have a one account per person policy.

Beyond that, welcome back to the forum and we do hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome back, FutanariGirlfriend! Getting your ID hacked must suck. Sad

Welcome back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome back