Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! ^^

Hello all!

I'm new to this site and I am pretty excited to find an rp forum!

A little about me. I've been role playing since I've been about 14(now 22) I enjoy a very wide variety of settings and stories, along with kinks and overall mix of story to sex. I especially like non super realistic settings, over just some humans running around, sci fi and fantasy alwasy welcomed!

I always try to post as much as I can, which changes depending on where I am posting (easier to do more on a forum rather than a IM) or what is going on in the story. (Kinda hard to write a lot while your tied down having who knows what done to you!)

For characters, I usually like to play myself in some form, at least physically. It is just a GIANT turn on when I know someone else is thinking about me doing whatever deviant thing. I am flexible about it though, same with personality with that being totally up in the air!

For RL, I work for a living, a giant anime/manga nerd, I cosplay at conventions regularly, draw and do para para/dance covers of J and kpop videos

Cosplay I have done:

Toph Be Fong (both normal and fire nation costume) - Avatar the Last Air Bender.
Lilith (Alt costume)- Darkstalkers.
Misty - Pokemon.
Harley Quinn -Batman the animated series.
Growlithe Ginshinka.
Princes Mil Barna - Maze: Megaburst Space.
Mew Purin - Tokyo Mew Mew.
Ritsu - K-on

My nickname is a short version of my normal online s/n, Utsukushii, which to beautiful in Japanese. Although I came to find out that "utsu" means to hit, or strike, which in the end still helps me out : D

"What do you like about futanari?"

All of it! ^^

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
I am very open minded. I like any kink aside from Vomit and scat. Torture, pain, bdsm, sexy clothing, animals are among my favorite, but not necessary if your not into them!

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"

Yup!

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)

Rp! I can draw, although I don't do X rated art so don't know if that would work

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"

A random Im!

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"

Anime, manga, Para para/Dancing, drawing, cosplay, rpgs

Welcome to the FP forum. I am sure you'll find what your looking for here.

Join a better RP site: http://rpirc.org/ and http://rpirc.org/forum/

Welcome to the palace, I'm sure you'll run into the many awesome RPers here.

Enjoy your extended stay!

Don't you seem perky eh? Hope to see you around, enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Welcome to FP, Utsu!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP :3 Have fun in the RP section

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Interested in seeing some of that cosplay. (Be sure to do it in the Post Yourself section, and to comply with the Rules of said section,) If you're willing of course.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome to FP

Thank you all for the welcome : D

hi and welcome, enjoy your stay and feel free to ask when you need help Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!