Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new person

I am completely new to the palace, but i expect to have lots of fun times while im here. I suppose i could have made my account and lurked, but after i saw the fun that everyone else seemed to be having, i couldnt do it. Oh well, a little about myself:
I currently reside in California, am a guy, and was extremely excited to finally find a site like this. And thats all youre getting, for now.

Just joined and you're already on the cool side of the forum. Well played young man, well played.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

welcome and have so many fun here as we have Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Welcome

Welcome to FP, new comer!
I'm sure you'll like it here. Wink

Tinybob? I have to wonder if that's a regular ole' nickname or if it relates to some peculiar kink or obsession. I'm sure we'll find out in the coming months.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Thanks for all the wonderful welcomes. One thing ive always noticed: the reception in sites like this is always much more polite and nice than what you would get if say youtube had an introduction forum. And i am always glad for that. As to my user name, its just something ive used for a long time, although i am quite aware of the number of possible meanings for it in the world of fetishes. Doesnt mean none of them apply, just thats not why my name is what it is.

tinybob Wrote:Thanks for all the wonderful welcomes. One thing ive always noticed: the reception in sites like this is always much more polite and nice than what you would get if say youtube had an introduction forum. And i am always glad for that. As to my user name, its just something ive used for a long time, although i am quite aware of the number of possible meanings for it in the world of fetishes. Doesnt mean none of them apply, just thats not why my name is what it is.

If youtube were a forum...god help us ;__;

anyway WELCOME TO FP!! :3
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Pam Wrote:If youtube were a forum...god help us ;__;

anyway WELCOME TO FP!! :3

i apologize if i may have inadvertantly given you nightmares with that little thought. O.o
Shameless plug: I wrote a story! Go read it! comment! do it! Link